FROM | R50.00 per meter
*Note: A minimum of 25 electricity meters are required for this pricing.
Power management is a specialised field which can allow customers to monitor, manage and reduce their electricity consumption while also aiming to reduce operating costs.
Power management can only take place once you know where the electricity is being used; this will require smart meters
Our full suite of services will include energy audits, the supply, installation and management of smart meters and recommendations on how to reduce electricity consumption and save money.
Manual and remote readings of all residential, commercial and retail electricity meters.
Determine the quantity of electricity consumed by each consumer.
Process billing information for each consumer’s electricity charge.
Calculate the electricity charges when the municipality estimates the readings
Investigate irregularities or discrepancies
Verification Of Meter Readings
Verify that the meter readings reflected on the municipal invoice are correct and confirm that the invoice is accurate before payment thereof.
Inpower is able to provide the service of managing the building’s substation on behalf of the owners.
- Monthly inspection of the substation and substation room.
- Thermal imaging of the substation to ensure the operating temperature is within acceptable levels.
- Monthly report on the condition and findings after inspection of the substation.
- Arrange quotations for any substation maintenance that is required.
- Assist with coordinating the repair or maintenance work required on the substation.
- Arrange for annual substation oil sampling and lab testing to check that the oil chemistry is at acceptable levels.
- The appointment of an electrical competent person for the customers substation as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, with particular reference to the General Machinery Regulations: Supervision of Machinery Regulations section.